Skip navigation

Graduating this summer?

Image of graduation ceremony celebrations (c) David Michael Morris

If you are due to qualify this summer we will be writing to you in April to let you know how to apply to register as a qualified social worker. If you have a job offer that is dependent on registration and if we have received your result from your higher education institution (HEI), we are committed to prioritising your application.

Print | Back | Forward to a friend »

Have your say

You can leave comments on the article you've just read here. If you have a question for the GSCC please contact us rather than posting it here.

* Compulsory fields
† Responses may be edited

© Copyright 2012